Isnin, 8 Disember 2008

tadaa~hahah apa kan..man im so tired today, this morning i went to grndparent`s crib lagii da function..si oreen cute!!ily oreen..i wake up early around 7am & then sambng g tdur wv my mom & dad ahaha..my sister durng ready dh kan kesebalah rah Gp`s crib (grandparent)ahaha..at930 bru th ku kesblah..&there nothing much to do.. as usual met the cousin lepak laa kmi rah nini boy kroke room xp watch movie hmm ceta apa tadi tu aa`topeng monyet juan` x ahah..
then at 10am bungsu suruh smua ke other room sal bca doa selamat & takbir..so some da yg duduk di tangga ahah their favourite place to sit..
at12 sharp ku balek ahah awal aa..ka lina kerumah with my aunti..sja lepak drumah && we planning kn pnic at serasa beach..but i cant join them..ramai plg..but they with their bf..ahah soryy noi i cant join u guys nxtime ja..
then at2 ku ikut my parent rah urg makan2..hmm my dad`s friend..siuk laa sal da main bingo ahah idk apa kh nma game nya aa..then back home around4..i take a nap..ahah lagi lagi kemana ku aa..eheh kerimba g mlm nya aa before isyak arh fatin`crib smbhyg bejamaah..aftr dri rmh si fatin..my mom bwa ke giant hmm bali barang for camping esukk..gosh!!esuk kh ku camping ni..cam na terasa waa time goes fast..tommorow camping!!4days..full of actvty..ngleh ee..& paksa g awal bgun esuk..gah!!
well,actlly my day doesnt goes well..
*sigh*i dont hve any mood this time....cause i do just think of him ahah i know gila ni cani aa..&& I TOTALLY HATE IT!!!damn eyh..
si faez mann i need u..cheers me up dude xp
i think i stop till here..out of words
them xp oreen && mee..



Tiada ulasan: